As of 1 January 2015, the process of Canada immigration has completely transformed by the federal government into a quick, flexible and emphasized on the country’s labor market needs. Canada is a land of rising job opportunities. Every year, numerous individuals from all over the globe migrate to Canada with an intention to seek better career prospects. In 2015, with the launch of Express Entry system, the government is planning to welcome 260,000 and 285,000 new permanent residents to Canada. The process of Canada Express Entry might be new, even though the immigration professionals of Opulentus help individuals in the new immigration process.
Canada Express Entry is an electronic management system that handles applications under one of the economic immigration programs such as:
• Federal Skilled Worker Program • Federal Skilled Trades Program • Canadian Experience Class and • A portion of provincial nomination program
Immigration to Canada under Express Entry system will undergo in five steps:
• Initially, applicants should create an online profile with all obligatory details • Applicants without a valid job offer must enroll themselves into Canada job bank in order to promote themselves to employers in Canada • Every candidate profile will be reviewed and the candidates who meet the criteria will be selected and placed in the Express Entry system pool • Applicants should go through the points based system named as Comprehensive ranking system. Candidates who get highest points will be selected from the pool and invited to apply for permanent residency • Successfully picked candidates have 60 days time to apply for Canada PR under one of the aforesaid Canada skilled immigration programs.
Under Express Entry system applicant needs to undergo points system named as Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) successfully. A maximum of 1200 points will be awarded to applicants under Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). The points are awarded on factors like:
• Core human capital factors • Skill transferability factors • Provincial nomination or a valid employment offer and • Accompanying spouse or common-law factors
• Proficiency in English or French Language • Work experience • Educational qualification • Employment offer from employer in Canada adds an extra benefit
• Update profile at any time • Apply at any time • Applicants will be processed within six months • Greater flexibility • Minimizes applications backlog • Accelerated Canada immigration process
Opulentus is a leading visa consultancy that caters amazing immigration and visa services to clients. The professionals at Opulentus address genuine client’s immigration issues and make all possible effects to resolve them. Individuals who approach Opulentus gains a complete satisfaction and recommends others to approach us.
Hi! How can we help you?
Click below button to start chat